This free workshop helps new business owners understand the basics of Utah’s sales and use tax, including:
- Licensing requirements
- Tax rates
- Filing returns
- Remitting tax
- The basics of what is taxable versus what is exempt
Registration is required—see below.
Please note: All workshops are currently only held online.
All workshops are taught from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. GoTo Meetings are held online and you’ll receive instructions when registering.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Currently all workshops are online
- You will receive the link when registering
Registration requests are accepted until one week before each class
CPE Credits are not offered for workshops offered by the Tax Commission