This free workshop helps new business owners understand the basics of Utah’s sales and use tax, including:
- Licensing requirements
- Tax rates
- Filing returns
- Remitting tax
- The basics of what is taxable versus what is exempt
Registration is required—see below.
Please note: unless specified otherwise, all workshops are currently only held online.
All workshops are taught from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Live classes are held at the location below. GoTo Meetings are held online and you’ll receive instructions when registering.
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Currently all workshops are online
- You will receive the link when registering
Phone: 801-297-6299 or 800-662-4335 ext. 6299
Registration requests are accepted until one week before each class
CPE Credits are not offered for workshops offered by the Tax Commission