This free workshop helps new business owners understand the basics of Utah’s sales and use tax, including:
- Licensing requirements
- Tax rates
- Filing returns
- Remitting tax
- The basics of what is taxable versus what is exempt
Registration is required—see below.
Please note: All workshops are currently only held online.
All workshops are taught from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. GoTo Meetings are held online and you’ll receive instructions when registering.
- Wednesday January 24,2024
- Wednesday April 24, 2024
- Wednesday July 17, 2024
- Wednesday October 23, 2024
- Currently all workshops are online
- You will receive the link when registering
CPE Credits are not offered for workshops offered by the Tax Commission