Return to TAP FAQ List

TAP FAQ – Withholding

How do I file my W-2’s, 1099’s, TC-941’s and TC-941R’s electronically in TAP?

Log into your TAP account and click the Withholding Action links.

I work for an out-of-state company submitting TC-941’s, TC-941R’s, 1099’s and W-2’s for our Utah clients. How do I register for TAP?

You will need to complete form TC-69, Utah State Business and Tax Registration. Check Payroll Service Withholding Submitter in Section 1. Complete the sections listed next to the box.