A Statement of Our Mission, Vision, Values, & Goals
Our mission is to collect revenue for the state and local governments and to equitably administer tax and assigned motor vehicle laws.
We are enthusiastically committed to a standard of excellence that exceeds our customer* expectations. We continuously focus on courtesy, accuracy, efficiency, consistency and professionalism.
*Customer is defined as those individuals or entities, both internal and external, who receive, depend upon and use our work product and knowledge.
- We must uphold our public trust.
- We value quality, which is the balance of efficiency and effectiveness.
- We value job expertise and knowledge with consistent and dependable application of laws, rules, practices and procedures.
- We value integrity, including honesty, trust and respect for self and others.
- We value clear, meaningful and concise communication with customers.
- We value self-motivated employees and environments that encourage initiative.
- We value empowered employees with their attendant accountability.
Do it Right the First Time
Effectively communicate and build working relationships with all customers
Better Tools for Better Results
Deliver quality products and services
Allow Great People to do Great Work
Create and maintain a work environment where people excel and productivity is enhanced