International Fuel Tax Agreement & Special Fuel User

Please note that IFTA/SFU decals are only available at our Salt Lake and Washington County tax offices. See our contact page for locations.

The following forms and information are used for IFTA and Special Fuel Users (SFU). For information about motor carriers, including International Registration Plan (IRP), see Motor Carriers on the Utah DMV website.

For technical assistance using Taxpayer Access Point (TAP), contact or call 801-297-3996.