Please note that IFTA/SFU decals are only available at our Salt Lake and Washington County tax offices. See our contact page for locations.
The following forms and information are used for IFTA and Special Fuel Users (SFU). For information about motor carriers, including International Registration Plan (IRP), see Motor Carriers on the Utah DMV website.
For technical assistance using Taxpayer Access Point (TAP), contact email@example.com or call 801-297-3996.
For more information about the International Fuel Tax Agreement go to iftach.org.
- TC-69 – Utah State Business and Tax Registration
- TC-69FUEL – Fuel Tax Types
- TC-922 – IFTA Tax Return
- Form 922 and accompanying schedules must be filed electronically beginning April 1, 2021 for the first quarter return. The electronic filing template will be available here soon
- TC-937 – Utah IFTA Renewal Application and Decal Request
- TC-938 – Instructions for Utah Special Fuel User (SFU) Renewal Application and Decal Request
- TC-942 – Refund of Tax Reported on Exempt Fuel for Utah Based Carriers
- TC-942A – Schedule A – Refund: Utah Based Carrier Exempt Fuel Detail
- TC-944 – Refund Of Tax Reported On Exempt Fuel For Non-Utah Based Carriers
- TC-944A – Schedule A – Refund: Non-Utah Based Carrier Exempt Fuel Detail
- Sales Tax Rates