International Fuel Tax Agreement & Special Fuel User
Please note that IFTA/SFU decals are only available at our Salt Lake and Washington County tax offices. See our contact page for locations.
The following forms and information are used for IFTA and Special Fuel Users (SFU). For information about motor carriers, including International Registration Plan (IRP), see Motor Carriers on the Utah DMV website.
For technical assistance using Taxpayer Access Point (TAP), contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-297-3996.
- TC-69MC – IFTA, SFU, & IRP Application
- TC-810MC – Safety & Emission Exemption
- TC-922 – IFTA/SFU Tax Return
- TC-922 – Additional Pages
- TC-922A – Reporting & Tax for Undyed Diesel Fuel
- TC-922B – Credit for Exempt Fuel (Utah Based)
- TC-922C – Refund for Exempt Fuel (Non-Utah)
- TC-937 – IFTA Renewal and Decal Request
- TC-938 – SFU Renewal and Decal Request
- TC-942 – Undyed Diesel Fuel Tax Refund
- Sales Tax Rates