International Fuel Tax Agreement & Special Fuel User
Please note that IFTA/SFU decals are only available at our Salt Lake and Washington County tax offices. See our contact page for locations.
The following forms and information are used for IFTA and Special Fuel Users (SFU). For information about motor carriers, including International Registration Plan (IRP), see Motor Carriers on the Utah DMV website.
For technical assistance using Taxpayer Access Point (TAP), contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-297-3996.
- TC-69 – Utah State Business and Tax Registration
- TC-69FUEL – Fuel Tax Types
- TC-922 – IFTA/Special Fuel User Tax Return
- TC-922A – Schedule A – Bulk Fuel Reporting and Sales Tax Due on Fuel
- TC-922B – Schedule B – Credit for Tax-Paid on Exempt Fuel for Utah-Based Carriers
- TC-922D – Schedule D – IFTA and Special Fuel User Tax Return Detail
- TC-937 – Utah IFTA Renewal Application and Decal Request
- TC-938 – Instructions for Utah Special Fuel User (SFU) Renewal Application and Decal Request
- TC-942 – Refund of Tax Reported on Exempt Fuel for Utah Based Carriers
- TC-942A – Schedule A – Refund: Utah Based Carrier Exempt Fuel Detail
- TC-944 – Refund Of Tax Reported On Exempt Fuel For Non-Utah Based Carriers
- TC-944A – Schedule A – Refund: Non-Utah Based Carrier Exempt Fuel Detail
- Sales Tax Rates