- General Information
- Authorized Software Providers
- Information for Software Developers
- Filing Season Start Dates
- Assurance Testing
Individual, Fiduciary, Partnership and Corporate Income Tax Returns
The following information is for the MeF program, not online income tax filing with Taxpayer Access Point (TAP). If you are looking for online income tax filing, please go to tap.utah.gov.
For online payroll and withholding tax questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MeF provides electronic filing and payment options for the following tax returns:
- TC-40 Utah Individual Income Tax Return
- TC-41 Utah Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- TC-65 Utah Partnership/Limited Liability Partnership/Limited Liability Company Return
- TC-20 Utah Corporation Franchise and Income Tax Return
- TC-20S Utah S Corporation Return
Contact your tax software provider or accounting service to see if they support this program.
Utah allows a 20-calendar day perfection period to correct errors in a return filed through MeF that has been rejected. It is not an extension of time to file.
- Business tax returns: January 12, 2023
- Individual tax returns: January 23, 2023
Testing is closed for tax year 2022.
For questions about this program contact email@example.com.