Corporate, Partnership, Fiduciary, and Individual Income Tax Returns
If you are looking for online income tax filing, please go to tap.utah.gov. The following information is for the MeF program, not online income tax filing with Taxpayer Access Point (TAP).
MeF provides electronic filing and payment options for the following tax returns:
- TC-40 Utah Individual Income Tax Return
- TC-41 Utah Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- TC-65 Utah Partnership/Limited Liability Partnership/Limited Liability Company Return
- TC-20 Utah Corporation Franchise and Income Tax Return
- TC-20S Utah S Corporation Return
Contact your tax software provider or accounting service to see if they support this program.
Utah’s filing season start dates are the same as the IRS’s start dates.
We allow a 20-calendar day perfection period to correct errors in a return filed through MeF that has been rejected. It is not an extension of time to file.
The TC-87, Utah Letter of Intent form, schemas, business rules and test guides are available through the FTA State Exchange System. For questions about this program, or to start the acceptance process, contact email@example.com.