- General Information
- Filing Season Start Dates
- Authorized Software Providers
- Information for Software Developers
- Acceptance Testing
Individual, Fiduciary, Partnership and Corporate Income Tax Returns
If you are looking for online income tax filing, please go to tap.utah.gov. The following information is for the MeF program, not online income tax filing with Taxpayer Access Point (TAP).
MeF provides electronic filing and payment options for the following tax returns:
- TC-40 Utah Individual Income Tax Return
- TC-41 Utah Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- TC-65 Utah Partnership/Limited Liability Partnership/Limited Liability Company Return
- TC-20 Utah Corporation Franchise and Income Tax Return
- TC-20S Utah S Corporation Return
Contact your tax software provider or accounting service to see if they support this program.
- Business tax returns: January 11, 2022
- Individual tax returns: January 24, 2022
Utah allows a 20-calendar day perfection period to correct errors in a return filed through MeF that has been rejected. It is not an extension of time to file.
Acceptance Testing is closed for tax year 2021.
For questions about this program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.