The following information will assist software companies in developing products to electronically file and pay taxes in Utah.
Important Notice: Utah sales and use tax returns and other sales related tax returns must be filed electronically, starting with returns due November 2, 2020. Beginning at that time, the Tax Commission will no longer accept paper versions of these forms, including substitute forms produced with third-party software.
- Guidelines for Substitute Utah Tax Forms
- Upcoming Forms & Pubs – Annual
- Upcoming Forms & Pubs – Other
- MeF – Modernized Electronic Filing for Corporate, Partnership and Individual Income Taxes
- MFET – Electronic Filing for Motor Fuel Excise Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax
- TC-101, Application for Sales Tax Simplified Electronic Return Software Certification