Updating Business Information

Report corporation changes (e.g., name change, physical and/or mailing address changes, merger, or ceasing to do business in Utah) in writing to:

UT Division of Corporations and Commercial Code
Department of Commerce
160 E 300 S, 2nd Floor
PO Box 146705
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6705

and submit form TC-69C to:

Utah State Tax Commission
210 N 1950 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84134-3215