The Auditing Division of the Utah State Tax Commission is currently conducting a self-review project on photographers and related businesses. A self-review project consists of selected businesses or individuals reviewing their own books and records for a potential sales and use tax liability.
The following files will assist you in completing this self-review. If you need additional information, contact the Auditing Division at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Files and Forms
- Cover Letter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Worksheet – One Worksheet will be needed for each Utah business location. Please print additional Worksheets as needed.
- Excel Version – For your convenience, we recommend using this version. Only the blue-shaded fields need to be filled. Please enter your business name, Letter ID number, business location address, and the date on which you are submitting the self-review. Select a location city (or county, if the business location is outside city limits) from the drop down list in the first column. Tax rate information will be automatically inserted. Enter amounts in the “Total of Unreported Taxable Sales” and “Total of Unreported Taxable Purchases” columns as indicated by the Instructions above, and tax and interest will be automatically computed.
- PDF Version – If you use this version of the Worksheet, see Sales & Use Tax Rates for the tax rates.
- Checklist & Questionnaire
- Summary – Excel Version | PDF Version