- R861-1A-3 – Division and Prehearing Conferences
- R861-1A-9 – Tax Commission as Board of Equalization
- R861-1A-11 – Appeal of Corrective Action Order
- R861-1A-20 – Time of Appeal
- R861-1A-22 – Petitions for Commencement of Adjudicative Proceedings
- R861-1A-23 – Designation of Adjudicative Proceedings
- R861-1A-24 – Formal Adjudicative Proceedings
- R861-1A-26 – Procedures for Formal Adjudicative Proceedings
- R861-1A-27 – Discovery
- R861-1A-28 – Evidence in Adjudicative Proceedings
- R861-1A-29 – Agency Review and Reconsideration
- R861-1A-30 – Ex Parte Communications
- R861-1A-32 – Mediation Process
- R861-1A-33 – Settlement Agreements
- R861-1A-38 – Class Actions
Please note . . .
TC-69 Form Usually Requires Additional Schedules
When submitting a TC-69 paper form, you MUST also include the appropriate schedule(s). If you do not include the correct schedule(s), your business registration will be delayed.
Note: To save time and ensure all needed schedules are included, you can apply for a tax account online.