- TC-102 – Agreement to Mediation
- TC-102E – Agreement to Mediation and Confidentiality using an Electronic Signature
- TC-103 – Request for Hearing before the Utah State Tax Commission
- TC-104 – Stipulation & Order of Approval
- TC-104B – ex rel, Stipulation & Order of Approval
- TC-104E – Stipulation of Appeal From Decision of County Board of Equalization (for multiple parcels)
- TC-104E – Stipulation of Appeal From Decision of County Board of Equalization (for single parcels)
- TC-105 – Petition to Withdraw Appeal and Order of Dismissal
- TC-194 – Request for Redetermination of County Board of Equalization Decision
- TC-194B – for county use with ex rel, Request for Redetermination of the County Board of Equalization Decision
- TC-194A – Request to Reconvene the Board of Equalization
- TC-736 – Petition for Declaratory Order
- TC-737 – Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- TC-738 – Petition for Redetermination
- TC-739 – Petition for Expedited Hearing
Please note . . .
TC-69 Form Usually Requires Additional Schedules
When submitting a TC-69 paper form, you MUST also include the appropriate schedule(s). If you do not include the correct schedule(s), your business registration will be delayed.
Note: To save time and ensure all needed schedules are included, you can apply for a tax account online.