BEFORE THE UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION
COMPANY A, :
Petitioner, : ORDER
AUDITING DIVISION OF THE UTAH : No.94-0324
STATE TAX COMMISSION,
The Commission has reviewed the Stipulation entered into by the parties in this matter, and hereby approves the terms of the Stipulation and incorporate those terms by reference in this Order. Based on the foregoing, the Commission ORDERS:
1. That Petitioner, PETITIONER shall pay Respondent, Auditing Division the sum of $$$$$ within 90 days of the date of this Order.
2. That PETITIONER or his business organization shall begin withholding Utah individual income taxes from the pay of his workers, as specified in the Stipulation, as of the date of this Order.
3. That the Division shall accept $$$$$ as full satisfaction of the withholding tax liability specified in the Stipulation of facts, paragraph 9.
4. Failure by COMPANY A to make payment as Ordered shall make the entire liability as specified in the Stipulation due and owing.
5. The parties shall abide by all other
provisions as agreed to in the Stipulation.
6. Appeal No.94-0324 is hereby dismissed.
DATED this 31 day of
BY ORDER OF THE UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION
W. Val Oveson Richard B. McKeown
Joe B. Pacheco Pam Hendrickson