BEFORE THE UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION
Petitioner, ) ORDER OF FINAL SETTLEMENT
PROPERTY TAX DIVISION OF THE ) Appeal Nos. 92-1461
UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION, : and 93-1033
: Tax Type: Cent. Assessed
Based upon the Stipulation of the parties and for good cause shown, the Utah State Tax Commission ("Commission"), hereby orders as follows:
1. The XXXXX value of XXXXX's ("XXXXX") taxable, tangible operating property in the state of Utah is fixed at $$$$$.
2. The XXXX value of XXXXX's taxable, tangible operating property in the state of Utah is fixed at $$$$$.
3. The Counties in which XXXXX's taxable, tangible operating property is operated are directed, as follows:
a. to refund any excess taxes paid by XXXXX in XXXXX, computed based upon the difference between the assessment issued by the Property Tax Division ("Division") in its Notice of Assessment for ad valorem property tax year XXXXX and the final revised XXXXX assessment; and
b. to timely issue corrected XXXXX tax notices to XXXXX reflecting the reductions included within the final revised XXXXX assessment.
4. Pursuant to Utah Code Ann. §59-2-1330, the Counties are directed to pay interest on the XXXXX refund amounts at a rate equal to the rate earned by the county from the date paid by XXXXX until the date the refund is paid by the Counties.
5. Each party will bear its own costs.
DATED this 9 day of September, 1993.
BY ORDER OF THE UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION.
W. Val Oveson Roger O. Tew
Joe B. Pacheco Alice Shearer