BEFORE THE STATE TAX COMMISSION OF UTAH
UTAH STATE TAX COMMISSION, )
COLLECTION DIVISION, ) STAY OF EXECUTION
Petitioner, ) OF INFORMAL DECISION FOR
) REVOCATION OF SALES
v. ) TAX LICENSE
XXXXX ) Appeal No. 87-0267
Respondent. ) Sales Tax No. XXXXX
The Tax Commission hereby stays the revocation of sales tax license No. XXXXX subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Current returns shall be timely filed and paid with cashiers checks only to the attention of XXXXX, Tax Compliance agent.
2. $$$$$ payments on the past due balance shall be paid by cashiers checks only to the attention of XXXXX on XXXXX.
3. $$$$$ payments on the past due balance shall be paid by cashiers checks only to the attention of XXXXX on XXXXX.
4. On XXXXX, a balloon payment of the full remaining past due balance will be paid by cashiers checks only to the attention of XXXXX to clear the account.
5. Complete and accurate financial statements, including but not limited to profit and loss statements of the last three (3) fiscal years and balance sheets for the end of the last two (2) fiscal years, as well as current profit and loss statements and balance sheet shall be delivered to the attention of XXXXX by XXXXX. If any of these conditions are not timely met, the Stay shall be immediately removed and the sales tax license revocation shall be effective without any further notice.
DATED this 13 day of July of 1987.
BY ORDER OF THE STATE TAX COMMISSION OF UTAH.
R. H. Hansen Roger O. Tew
Joe B. Pacheco G. Blaine Davis