Business Self Reviews
Last Updated on March 07, 2013
A self-review project consists of selected businesses or organizations reviewing their own books and records under the guidance of written instructions concerning issues of a limited scope and nature. The self-review projects are designed to:
- Help you become familiar with the specific tax laws as they relate to your business.
- Ensure that everyone is remitting their fair share of taxes.
- Reduce business interruptions because an auditor does not physically come to your place of business unless requested by you.
- Assist you in future compliance to avoid penalty and interest.
- Aid in calculating the correct tax amount due.
If you need additional information about self-reviews, contact the Auditing Division at:
Please send your completed self-review to:
Utah State Tax Commission
Master File Maintenance
210 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84134-2200
Current Self-Review Projects
Past Self-Review Projects