Employment Tax Workshop
This workshop provides presentations by the IRS, Tax Commission, Workforce Services, and Labor Commission to help small businesses with employees learn to:
- Withhold income for federal and states taxes, social security, workers compensation insurance, and unemployment compensation
- Complete employment tax forms
- Deposit taxes
- Implement health plans
Registration is required—see below.
To help cover costs, the Small Business Development Center charges a minimal fee for this workshop. The fee is assessed when you register.
- $15.00 for non-SBDC clients
- $10.00 for SBDC clients
All workshops are taught from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Thursday, December 7, 2017
Small Business Development Center
Salt Lake Communit College – Larry H. Miller Campus
Corporate Partnership Center Building, Room 333
9690 South 300 West
Sandy, Utah 84070
- For more information, call or visit 801-957-5441 www.utahsbdc.org
- Refreshments are provided during this workshop
Registration requests are accepted until one week before each class