TAP Help – Withdraw a Pending Return
If a return request has not yet been processed, you can withdraw the pending request.
Where Do I Start?
Depending on which window you are already on, you may need to click one the following hyperlink:
What Do I Do?
- On the Accounts tab, view the My Accounts sub-tab.
- Click the account ID hyperlink for the account for which you would like to withdraw a pending return request.
- Click the Requests tab, then click the Waiting to be Processed tab.
- Click the hyperlink in the Title column for the return request you want to withdraw.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Click Confirm to confirm that you do want to withdraw the request.