TAP Help – Make Multiple Payments
The following steps describe how to make multiple payments on multiple returns, periods, audits, etc.
Where Do I Start?
Depending on which window you are already on, you may need to click the following hyperlinks:
- Make Multiple e-Payments
What Do I Do?
- After you click Make Multiple e-Payments, the Multiple Payment window opens. Click the Add Payment hyperlink in the Add payment for tax column.
- The Period List window opens. Choose a period for which you are paying.
- Enter your payment date. You may choose a date up to 130 days in the future.
- Enter your payment amount.
- Enter your bank information. If you want to keep this information on file, click Save as default for… under your banking information.
- If you already have bank account information on file, the default bank account for the selected tax account is displayed.
- To choose another bank account on file, click the Choose existing bank account hyperlink.
- The Make Multiple Payments window is displayed again. If you click the Payment Summary tab, you can see a list of the payments you are scheduling.
- After returning to the My Accounts tab, repeat steps 1 through 4 until all payments are scheduled.
- Once all of the payments you want to make are listed in Payment Summary tab, click Submit Payments.
- An authorization window opens requiring you to enter your password to authorize the payment transaction. Enter your password, then click OK.
- A confirmation window shows you the details of your payment and your confirmation number. You can print the confirmation. Click OK to close the confirmation window.
- You can view your payment requests by clicking the Requests tab and then clicking the Waiting to be Processed sub-tab.