The Auditing Division of the Utah State Tax Commission is currently conducting a self-review project on guides and outfitters. A self-review project consists of selected businesses or individuals reviewing their own books and records for a potential sales and use tax liability.
Files and Forms
- Cover Letter
- Worksheet – One Worksheet will be needed for each Utah business location or material delivery location. Please print additional Worksheets as needed.
- Excel Version – For your convenience, we recommend using this version. Only the blue-shaded fields need to be filled. Please enter your business name, Federal ID or SSN, business address, and the date on which you are submitting the self-review. You will need to enter the date in order for the Worksheet to properly calculate interest. Please select a location city from the drop down list in the first row. If the city is not listed, use the county rate. Tax rate information will be automatically inserted. Enter amounts in the "Total of Unreported Taxable Sales" column and “Total of Unreported Taxable Purchases” columns as indicated by the Instructions above, and tax and interest will be automatically computed.
- PDF Version – If you use this version of the Worksheet, the Tax Rate Table below will assist you in determining tax rates to use.
- Tax Rate Table
- Checklist & Questionnaire
- Summary – Excel Version | PDF Version